I suggest you ...

Have a reminder that can be set to come on x minutes after you last recorded a drink.

I find I often have a drink and then 5 mins later a reminder pops up so I would like the reminder to readjust if I drink something, if I am drinking plenty maybe not to remind me?

780 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DebDeb shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I thought that this was how the reminder was going to work in the first place, that is why I bought the upgrade.....otherwise I would have just set a recurring alarm.....I wanted it to notify me if too much time had passed since my last log entry, maybe even vibrate the fitbit and say "Drink!".

• Anonymous commented  · 

Perfect suggestion. I have turned off my reminder! Gets way too annoying. Goes off even after I just drank and recorded!!

• Derek TranDerek Tran commented  · 

Perhaps even something more advanced like setting a time you'd like to finish drinking your goal for the day. After you log a drink, it would then calculate how many times at an average interval time to remind you. For example
        It is 12pm and I want to drink 64 ounces by 6pm. I've already had 32 ounces. Let's say I want it to remind me to drink in 16 ounce intervals. So it reminds me twice between now and 6pm. Once at 3 and once at 6.

• Kevin Greenhalgh Kevin Greenhalgh commented  · 

I like this idea. The current reminder system isn't working well. I'm considering turning it off because I doesn't always match up with when I'm actually drinking water.

• LaurenLauren commented  · 

This is a really good suggestion!

• NicoleNicole commented  · 

I love this idea. One of the reasons I like this app is the reminders but having them at arbitrary times of day isn't helpful to me. I like the idea of making them relative to your last drink and even relative to your consumption rate during the day.

• PercyPercy commented  · 

This is a great suggestion. I wouldn't want my reminder to come on at the middle of a concert, meeting or church.

Feedback and Knowledge Base