I suggest you ...

Allow syncing between devices. iPhone, iPad, etc. It would make the app much more useful.

Syncing function.

678 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    flykingflyking shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lillemor HeidnerLillemor Heidner commented  · 

I would also love syncing between iPad & iPhone. Wouldn't mind a little app hanging in the menubar on macOS either. Taking up my drinking more Water habit again

• BrianBrian commented  · 

I agree that this would be helpful and a cool addition to the application.

However, that being said, as a software engineer, I see that there are obstacle to overcome with the ability of syncing between devices.
        * Where is the data going to be stored and what if any kind of encryption will be used. This is something that most people don't realize that there needs to be a central location to store the data. Apple uses you iCloud to store the information that will sync between devices.
        * The app allows you to connect to "Apple's Health" app. This app is currently only available on the iPhone and a scaled down version is on the iWatch. This app is not on the iPad, in fact if you try to connect it to it on the iPad nothing happens. It is also not something I have seen on the iMac. So how do you resolve it when I enter information on the iPad to make it translate that to the Health App?
        There are lots of pros to using the Health App and even though it is sometimes harder to do things on my phone, if there is integration into this app, I make sure that I use my iPhone or iWatch to manage these items. I believe that at the present time this is also the recommendation from Apple.

• Maura Mc EvillyMaura Mc Evilly commented  · 

Syncing on all devices including IMac would be just fantastic

• Anonymous commented  · 

Has this happened? Or is there an iPad ap?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Indeed. Surprised it isn't a feature already.

• LesleyLesley commented  · 

This would be extremely helpful especially for a teacher like me who can't stop to enter on two devices.

• Colin BowlingColin Bowling commented  · 

Yes and a Mac desktop version too please.

• hh commented  · 

Definitely, I agree. It is so annoying to have to put it twice. Please please add this feature! :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree this is the only thing I can think of that I would love to have added to this fantastic app that I use every single day. This is the most important app I have on my iPhone and iPad. I hate having to add the information twice every day

• Linda leeLinda lee commented  · 

Definitely should sync between devices. Imperative!

• KtherzogKtherzog commented  · 

Essential in this multi-device era

• AnnieAnnie commented  · 

I agree. I often am floating back and forth between different devices, and would like to be able to stay up to date immediately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base