I suggest you ...

Have a chart or window where if you have a soda to drink or beverage other than water it canrecorded

Just so if you drank something other than water and it contains eater the amount of water can b recorded and you can track the amount of soda or whatever that you drink!

681 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DancingbugDancingbug shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  · 

+cmsjnk and +Chow Lady. I have the same requirements as cmsjnk, and Chow Lady's suggestion for a graph is an awesome addition to track it! I have another app that does this, but doesn't let you edit what you enter.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Maybe not be used for soda and sugary drinks, but other hydrating drinks besides water specifically.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I like the idea of logging alcohol so as to make sure you drink more water!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be very helpful.

• cmsjnkcmsjnk commented  · 

I have a serious need to track my other beverages to not only reduce them, but ensure I drink enough water to offset them. The doctor says, for example, for every diuretic drink such as coffee or alcohol, drink 2x as much water. Anyone trying to end up with enough hydration needs to take this into account. Tracking it on here would at last enable me to completely fix my dehydration issue.

• Chow LadyChow Lady commented  · 

Yes, a chart or graph to view the different types of fluids. I'd like to drink more h2o and less soda so this would help see my soda intake as a visual.

• GearyGeary commented  · 

I had an apps that did this & I loved it. I couldn't believe how much I was drink other than water. Then one day I tried to update it just to found that they discontinued it. Made me mad that I couldn't log other drinks anymore. It broke up in % (75% water, 18.5 % juice, 6.5% sodas) of how much you drink a day.

• Vulcan20mmVulcan20mm commented  · 

I, too, think this is a good idea. I would like to log other types of drinks such as green tea, soda, coffee, etc. I think being able to log other types of drinks would help people identify ares to improve upon (e.g. decrease coffee or soda intake). Great idea!

Feedback and Knowledge Base